Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Soon to be Censored, June 22 2011

eccentricperspective.com
Hello, and welcome to my first “vlog!”


Here are a couple of articles to check out about the bill I’m discussing:
exhibit A: from TechDirt:
Exhibit B: From Infowars:

 

Clicking this sentence will lead you to an activist website that gives you a quick and simple way to take an effective action against this bill:

Here are videos of Al on the subjects of free speech and net neutrality… Really? Are these “embedded” YouTube videos about to become illegal?



Another embed that could get me 5 years of prison?


I was going to make a list of some of my favorite blogs/teaching tools, but since many of them are already sitting there amongst my recent posts, I’ve decided not to bother. I will however single out an older one that I’m very proud of where Jon Stewart, Jesse Ventura, and I gang up on greedy oil tycoon; T. Boone Pickens.

That’s it, my first vlog! To be continued?

No comments:

Post a Comment